Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Two C’s of Detangling Tangled Matted Hair Are Not The Only Solutions!



The Two C’s of Detangling Tangled Matted Hair Are Not The Only Solutions!  One is using conditioner and the other is  cutting the hair.  

They are the two most common solutions for detangling very matted tangled knotted hair.  Often times these solutions have caused many people sadness or to become more depressed.

Nehemiah 8:10  “ ......And be not grieved and depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold.”

While we understand that  extreme TANGLED MATTED HAIR IS A SIGN OF DEPRESSION.  It is a common occurrence that many DEPRESSED PEOPLE DO NOT COMB THEIR HAIR.


Cutting or shaving the hair does not necessarily heal depression or matted tangled hair.  Sometimes cutting or shaving of matted tangled hair can cause depression because of the shock of losing all your hair at one chop-without any efforts being made to save the hair first.


Teenagers, elderly, people that are dealing with illness or recovering from illness, or women dealing with postpartum depression can end up having severally matted tangled hair.

Most people know that Depression Destroys the Desire to Deal with Life and Your Hair.  It’s like a THIEF.

1st  peter 5;7 “ casting the whole of your care....[all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.”

And if the connection between depression, detangling and matted tangled hair all seem strange or weird to you- the book of Isaiah 28:21 states that” For the Lord will rise up as on Mount Perazim....that He may do his work, strange work and bring to pass his act, His strange act.

Our mission is simply to provide you with options for your dreadlocks or tangled matted hair and as 1st Thess 4:18 says.  “Therefore comfort and encourage one another with these words.”

It’s From Not Brushing My Hair-I Even Considered Skipping the Holidays- Depression
HELPP! My hair has a HUGE matted section I can't stand it anymore!! It's from not brushing my hair and always wearing it in a bun. I gotta do something fast
Hello,
I cannot tell you how thankful I was to find your website.  I have had some very personal and trying things happen to me this year including the loss of my grandpa, my other grandpa being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, the loss of my job and an unfaithful partner.  I went into a depression and stopped taking care of myself the way I should have been because of depression.  I am finally motivated again but I'm afraid to be in public because I'm damaging it more.  I've tried working on my own hair but it so matted I feel that I'm just making it worse.  I even considered skipping the holidays with my family because I feel so embarrassed about it and feared I would have to cut it all off.

Please help me, I've always had longer hair and its truly a part of my identity. It would be the most amazing gift for the holidays as its been such a touch year.

I pray to God that you will help me.I live in San Clemente, California but would travel wherever needed in Southern California to get your help.  Thank you,  L

Stressed Out in London-UK
Hi 
I need help with my hair as they very badly tangled and I'm stressed out because of that therefore please contact me on .I'm based in London. Await hearing from you. Regards

Matted To My Scalp
I came across you guys from googling how to untangle my matted hair. I went to a salon and they told me I needed to shave it off. They shaved off the underneath of my hair and I balled my eyes out and I couldn’t let them shave the rest. I have thick curly hair and I went through a period of depression during my senior year of high school to where I didn’t even feel like getting it if bed. This has taken a huge toll on my self confidence and I don’t know what to do. My hair is holding me back and both of my brothers are getting married this year. One in may and one in November. I have tried everything. I live in North Carolina. I am willing to do anything! Please please help me. I’m desperate. I Can Only keep it in a pony tail. The only part that is matted is what is closet to my scalp. Thank you for taking your time to read this! 

Fell Asleep on Plane Ride!
Hi! I was on vacation and got a knot in my hair when I fell asleep during the long plane ride! It's about the size of a golf ball. I've tried detangling spray and leave in conditioner! Do you guys have any detangling hair techs in Las Vegas or recommend any places here in Las Vegas (Nevada) (or Henderson, Nevada)?

I’m 13, embarrassed and forced to go to school everyday
Hello tangled hair techs my name is J and I’m 13 years old I’m am terribly embarrassed of my hair it has been matted before and I have accomplished to get it out but it has never been this bad. I have always believed in god and I am afraid he is a shamed of he for my actions of not taking care of myself. I also feel as though this is my fault. I never want to take pictures and am forced to go to school with a bun everyday while other girls have many other hair styles. I hope u can help me even though I don’t believe u have a hair tech near me but I am willing to go where ever the closest one is to me to fix my biggest insecurity. 

Severed  Depression-difficult to wash my hair for 1 Year
hi, i have matted hair due to severe depression that made it difficult to wash and care for for about a year. I was wondering if you have anyone near westfield or springfield, massachusetts in the united states? I'm also curious about cost as well. I would appreciate any information you can give me thank you

Desperately Seeking Help-Liverpool UK
Hi there. I’m looking into all places that detangle severely matted hair. I’m from Liverpool UK but am willing to travel to have my hair fixed as I just can’t leave it the way it is any longer so am desperately seeking help.


I Abandoned Taking Care of My Hair-It Hurts
Hello, my name is K.   I'm from Saratoga springs, recently moved to glens falls NY. Despite the multiple hardships in my life I have abandoned taking care of my hair like I use to. I miss my hair so much it hurts! Everyday I'm discouraged by all the knots, mats and tangles. I found some of your videos on YouTube and went to your website right away. As money is an issue right now I was wondering if there was any home remedies or any suggestions on what I can do to help my hair. I'm just beginning to gain my self esteem back and positive vibes. I do have a lot at home I could use to help I just need someone to lead me the right way. I stopped doing my hair around six months ago maybe less. It's very very very curly and coarse. Please help! I look forward to any response. Thank you!   
Fondly,

My Hair is a Matted Mess!
hi,
I found a website on facebook that you help detangle hair, i myself went through a really rough time and my hair is now a matted mess. It is stopping me from doing a lot in my life and I just really need someone to help untangle it so I can finally move on. Do you guys have a phone number I can call? Where are you located? Please email me back whenever you are able too.
Thank you so much.



 Order the TD Remover Detangler Now!

No comments: