Friday, June 30, 2017

Let’s work together to save it…...Hair Has A Voice!



Tangled matted hair recruits loose hairs, so it tends to pull in free hair.  The bible supports the value of saving your hair, so why should you be forced to unsympathetically shave off all your hair- just because its severely matted or tangled! 


Hair Has A Voice.  Let’s work together to save it…...
Luke 21:18  “ But not a hair on your head shall perish”
1 Samuel 14:45 “….As the Lord lives, there shall not one hair of his head perish….”
Job 4:15  “…..hair of my flesh stood up”


Please HELP....... Matted Since 2016!


Subject: Matted hair.

Hello my name is Marissa and in October 2016 I became ill. I stayed in the hospital for a few days and just was never the same until recently I've been fighting with my health and I decided not to let it get the best of me anymore and a huge part of that is untangling my hair which I have let go since October. Hopefully someone can help please. Thank you 

  
Hi, my name is NG, from a Sikh family. As in Sikh religion, we can't cut our hair. I stopped combing for a long time and my hair is all matted. It's in the middle area close to the head. Please I need your help, I need to get my hair detangled. Please reply asap. I will give you more information if needed. Is it possible if I can get it done by you or one of your people. I can't cut it at all. Thank you for understanding and please try to reply asap. Thank-you

I'm at white lady who has a very sentitive scalp my hair has been matted since august of 2016 can u plz help me so I can have my hair normal again it has put a toll on me plz plz plz can u get back to me asap thank u..I live in Seattle WA area 
  
Subject: Severely knotted rats best hair my mother's has been like this for almost two months and we have tried everything it's gotten worse can u help please her head is starting to hurt here thank you from Jennifer


Subject: Help! Please!

I have an embarrassing issue with my hair. Because of multiple issues including PPD and being diagnosed with other chronic illnesses I have let my hair become pretty badly matted. I've had my hair "up in a messy matted bun" for a long time and I have no idea what to do other than shave it off. I don't want to shave it off. I am much healthier now (managing my chronic illness and my depression) and I just want to be able to brush my hair again and where it down like normal. I have ALOT of hair if I could wear it down and brush it out it would go down to my butt. I want to save my hair. I don't need to save all the length but as much length as possible. I live in palm coast Florida. Please email me back and let me know if y'all can help me!


Hi my name's Sara. I have a huge knot on the back of my head that has evolved over the past 3-5 months. By the time I even tried to untangle it myself, it was too far gone. I can't wait my hair down at all, always wrapped up in a pony tail or with a hat on. I've searched the internet for answers and this is the first hopeful site I've come across. Please help! I live in New York about 30 mins from the city.
Thank you. I look forward to speaking to or at least hearing from someone!! Desperation!! 


 KNOT Happy...Hair Hurts, Itches and Causes Headaches
  
Hello.  im a 31 year old female. I have suffered with depression since 15 or so. Long story short, just after New Years i got into another 'slump' which lasted about a month & didnt really take care of myself very well. Then mid Feb i noticed the huge knot in my hair. Wen i would take the hair elastic out but my hair didnt move. But between work, kids, & life in general it was easy to find reasons why i couldnt take care of it. My boyfriend & i have tried everything but its still like a hunk of concreat on my head. Its starting to hurt, itch, & give me headaches. Not to mention its not helping the depression & anxiety at all. I live in Bridgewater Massachusetts. I dont know if anything will come out writing to you but what do i have to loose (besidesmy hair)? Ive tried everthing else and my hair feels so gross its embarrassing. If you can help or even have any words of wisdom please write back. Thank you.

Sincerely KNOT very happy,
   Cheryl 
  
  
London is Calling For Help

Hi, I have an extreme problem with my hair, after not brushing it for about 2 weeks it has matted almost completely and it looks dreadlocked. I really don't want to have to cut it off but because I have very long and thick hair this problem occurs very frequently and I was hoping that I could get some help from you. 
Please let me know if someone could help untangle my hair. I live in central London and would love to have my old hair back as soon as possible. 
Thank you, 
Masha 

Hi I'm from the uk and have seriously matted hair. Got extensions then mental illness and now its just horrendous! was just wondering where you're based and how much you charge! thank you :) x

Matted Hair In Teenagers

Hi. My name is Sumaya Khanom and I am so glad that I can contact you. For a while my hair had been notted and I never really had the time to get them​ out and soon they became a big problem for me. I usually just put my hair into a bun but it is starting to show so I decided to wear a head scarf. My mother doesn't really know and if she tried to get It​ out then she will definitely struggle. I have a huge celebration coming up and I really want my hair back to normal. I have been really upset about this and it is always on my mind. I know this is shocking but I am only 12 years old. So I am really worried about how much it might cost but it really would mean the world to me if my hair was normal. There is a couple of weeks until I am having this celebration so I am really worried. Please reply to his email as soon as possible.

Hi, I'm a 16 year old girl from Iowa. I have a horrible huge knot on the top of my head. It's been there for months. After one of my ex's I thought I loved broke up with me, with the added stress of my father being handicapped and school I just stopped taking care of myself. I threw it up and forget about it. I didn't even know it was bad untill I took it down one day and I couldn't even separate it. I've been trying to work on it. Using conditioners, detangle sprays and special brushes and nothing works. My parents won't leave me alone about it. They don't understand that I'm trying and I'm at the end of my rope. I even think about just killing myself because I'd hate the way I'd look being bald. I don't know what to do and I really need help. 

Hi I'm a female from Clear Lake Iowa and I just wanted to know if there was anything you could to help me with my hair I've been depressed for awhile and I'm only 19. I can't live my life and have for because I feel so bad about myself and my hair being matted.  Please message me if there's anything you might be to help me I would appreciate so very much. 



Subject: Matted hair from glue extensions

Hello
I was on Google and came across your website I need help please about few months ago I started to glue my hair extensions in which I now realise was a very bad move my hair is very matted underneath the extensions and won't come out I don't know how else to get rid of it. I've been told to shave my hair off which I really don't want to do. Is there anything I can do to get my hair back and get all the glue out its literally like a nest a hair brush won't go through it if I try to brush it out without extensions.
Please help me 
Thank you


I Told God I’m Embarrassed....  

look I dont know what im going to do with my hair cause I stay in Mississippi and I dont want nobody to know why im going to Atlanta just to get my hair detangled...then I wont be able to have the money either so i dont know what to do about my hair...i really just want my hair back cause i'm embrassed about it..I dont take pictures with anyone i barley go out because my hair looks a mess I act like it doesnt bother me but it I was just trying to fit in when I first started it then I took it a bit overboard when it started growing then i let it get mattted so now my head feels heavy I told God that im embrassed about my hair and I just want to start over with my hair..cause its part of my life...sometimes I even think my girlfriend doesnt find me attractive anymore cause of my hair and that really hurts for me to think like that,,,I havent asked her but im pretty sure she doesnt find me attractive anymore..I havent told anybody about my hair problems but you and God...i wish I could get this off my head but I guess im going to have to just live with it


Exhausted- I Sew Down and Wear Wigs daily- Severely Matted, tangled, and dreaded hair! 

Hello, my name is Marquita and I'm not sure if I'll be able to say anything that other people hasn't said already. I feel like all of the posts that I've read explains the exact way I feel completely. I am completely embarrassed and exhausted when it comes to my hair. I use to get sew ins all the time but got lazy and too tired to take the braids down to redo the sew in so in turn, my hair has gotten severely matted and tangled. It looks like one huge dredlock. I sew down and wear wigs everyday just to go to work. I don't want to cut my hair but I'm running out of people with patience and options. I can't afford to travel so I was praying and hoping that someone could come out to me in Illinois. Please reach out to me asap!! I am in desperate need to restore my hair, confidence, and emotional state when it comes to my hair. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Thank u so much for ur support actually my financial  condition is not good  so i want to how much u guys charge for the whole thing my hair is long.. 1 side my hair is ok but the other side its full matted and i am 8 months pregnant. So can u plz send me the details of how much u guys charge and u ill come to my houses or i have to come to you..
Thank u
  
I've proudly grown my hair to stretch MID-Way down my back, only to develop this problem even though I cut out Sodium Laurel Sulfate and the like, since it caused my BEAUTIFUL HAIR THAT WAS BEHAVING SO WELL TO MATT UP INTO A   BIRD NEST! 

That is when I CHOPPED IT OFF TO FREE THE REST OF MY HAIRS!

I wear hair accessories when I go outdoors. My hair is natural and I trim it, chop off, wash, condition, Use the Blow dryer on it to dry it quickly before heading outdoors again and detangle it myself. But for over a month of  stressful situations have caused me to hide my hair under a wig rather than deal with it. Now The TANGLES are so BAD it is as if I purposely tried to loc it, although I didn't! 

Mostly wigs because once you go THE GLAM LOOK it is difficult to reverse it. 

Recently I was searching for DETANGLE HELP ON YOUTUBE WHEN I CAME UPON YOUR CHANNEL. I had no idea that your company existed since 1999!  
I'd love to obtain the TAKE DOWN REMOVAL CREME and the shampoo too through a salon in my local area of Brooklyn NY!!!  
Please help!


Men Have Matted Hair Too! 

 Hello! My name is Brandon and I'm looking into setting up an appointment for these huge tangled mats at the bottom of my hair as a result of leaving a twisted bun in for too long. I live in Bartlett, Illinois and I am looking for the closest location and wondering about the cost and how to set up an appointment if I decide to do so. I tried calling the number on the site but I get a record that is difficult to hear. Thank you!

You must work to detangle and untangle your matted tangled hair every day.  Not every 3 days.  Consistency is key.  You will also waste the Take Down Remove detangler product.  


The hair needs to stay moist.  Do not start this detangle process until you are committed to keep working on it.  You are worth the work! It’s YOUR God given crown that’s of value .

Ultimately it’s truly and really all about patience, persistence and faith in detangling hair.  Please do not give up….you are almost there!  “All things are possible with God”. Luke 1:37


1 .Isaiah 60:1  “ Arise from the depression…..
Arise [from spiritual depression to a new life], shine [be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the Lord]; for your light has come,
And the glory and brilliance of the Lord has risen upon you.


2. 1 Cornthians  11:15
“….long hair is honor
15 but if a woman has long hair, it is her ornament and glory? For her long hair is given to her as a covering.

3.  Matthew 10:30  “….hair numbered
30 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered 

4. Luke 12: 7  “….don’t  fear hair numbered

Indeed the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not be afraid; you are far more valuable than many sparrows.

No comments: