Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Suicidal with SEVERELY MATTED Best nest hair!!!

Suicidal with SEVERELY MATTED Best nest hair!!!
Sunday, December 26, 2010 9:40 AM
To: globalbeautyaction@yahoo.com
Hi,
Seasons Greetings!
My name is Ann-Marie, Black British woman and I live in London, England.
6 weeks ago, I was 40 weeks post relaxer, with hair 3ins pass shoulder length and doing well....thank-you very much!
Then I decided to try a hair challenge from one of the hair forums I'm a member of. No combing, 100% bunning your hair.
I cowashed my plaited bunned hair over 3 days, moisturizing and sealing and not once undo the hair.
I then decided to do a deep hair treatment and undo my hair.... to my horror...BEST NEST HAIR!! I had to cut the hair hand band out.
The hair is matted close to the scalp!! I have managed to detangle some, but stop when the hair broke at the crown.
I'm sad, mad and desperate......H-E-L-PPPP!!!
Regards
Ann-Marie

This Is Why We Exist……………..

We do the work that most hairdressers won’t do. Hair is so important to all of us.
PLEASE Don’t ever give up on your life or your hair.
Just give hope one more day.\
_________________________________________________
Below are more letters and testimonies
__________________________________________________

Hi! How are you? I finally am back to feeling a bit like my usual self. The stress of what I have endured has taken a toll on me. I am so glad that we had the opportunity to meet, although under such terrible circumstances. I want to thank you, once again, for all your patience and knowledge with the situation we had on hand with Kristen's hair. I will never forget you and have been talking about you since we met. I wish you the best of luck with your business.
Keep in touch - drop me a line from time to time. If there is anything I can do as far as a testimonial, please let me know.
Sincerely
Jenny
____________________________________
As promised I did take pictures of my daughters dreads last night, this morning I tried to download them to my computer and in the middle of the action my computer died. Needless to say I lost the pictures. I am very angry right now, I have been trying to retrieve them for the last hour, but there is nothing I can do to retrieve them. I will take more pictures tonight and send them to you over the weekend.
I did take a closer look at her dreads and the dreads themselves are not that tight, however she does have quite a bit of matting at the base of the neck. I would like to just get an appointment set up with you, if you could manage to find time, to take them down sometime the week of April 13-17 or even that weekend. She is really miserable and really wants them taken down. We will do whatever is easier, we can come to you or you can come to us. Also, I wanted to know if I should go ahead and order the dread takedown product.
YC
_______________________________
I have come across your blog when I was desperately searching for some hair detanglers. I have blond, long hair, which requires a lot of grooming - i always use strong conditioners, once a week i sleep with a shower cap and I wear it braided so it doesn't get tangled. Oh and I use shampoo rarely.

Yesterday I went to the gym and felt sort of gross and decided to shampoo my hair. After I rinsed my hair it was a dry, matted, clumped knot.It was as if I put soft, silky sweater into wash and then tumble dried it - it becomes felted and that's what happened to my hair.

Today I went to a salon nearby, thinking that the professionals will have some super power treatment that would make my hair slimy and untangle easily. Well all they did is they put a hair conditioner in my hair, and started pulling at it with a small comb. The problem is that every time they finished a strand they would collect a handful of hair. I was hoping they would work on separating my hair not just tearing out whatever the comb came across. Finally I just left. They did about half my head.

Needless to say I look pretty silly and can't show up at work like this. Would you please help me out?
You can come to my house and I could even put on a movie so you don't get bored.
Thank you,
Anonymous
__________________________
Hello,
My name is Shannon, I am from Ohio. I have a 7 year old daughter, caucasion, with very severe matted hair, I have been able to get some of it out... however, she has these puffs I like to call it on the side of her hair with VERY matted hair, In deserpation I have cut some of the knots out but I dont want to to ruin her hair, I have tried EVERYTHING... I am getting very upset.. Crying non stop. Her hair got that way because she would only allow me to run the brush through her hair and it got extremely tangly then she wouldn't let me do it she would run around and yell. Is there any product u can recommend... And you said you travel how much would it cost to have you come to Ohio to help my daughter?

Thanks
Shannon

:=) I love my Daughter and I dont like to make her cry when im putting that stuff in her hair and combing it out.. I need a mircale from
GOD... and i think your products or you as a Tech could be that !
___________________________
Hi!

Hehe I don't think you need to come over here, it's kinda far away to go ;) My friend is gonna comb it out. But is the stuff like really effective, and how long do you think it would take to comb it back to normal? And how much of it will I need, and how much does it cost including shipping. And what does the kit include, and do I need all of it?

Thanks for the quick reply,
Eva
_________________________
Hi

My name is Stefani and I spoke with the Hair Tech in Atlanta (whose name escapes me at this time) last week. I literally have tears in my eyes as I am writing this because I am just so upset and frustrated.

I have a 6 yr old daughter with long, beautiful curly hair. Last month she got sick and we missed our weekly wash/detangle session - combined with her laying on her back for an extended period, a huge tangle began to form. Nightly I would pick at it, but since she is school aged I could never sit and work for hours except on the weekends. Slowly the tangle began to grow and got physically hard and matted. I have tried every detangler I can find, and even ordered 3 bottles of takedown and tried to follow the example of the little girl with a similar matted ball on your website - to no avail. I have been able to loosen up a great portion but it seems that I cannot even find the scalp inside the mat, which is 2 inches above the nape of her neck and also a piece on the right side by her ear that is pretty hard - it feels like it is felted, like thick dreaded balls.

We have been through the detangling process almost everyday for a month, and I keep getting pieces loose, having to stop and having to go back to square 1 almost, never being able to break the ball up all the while - the ball seems to be consisted of big hard tangles.

I feel like the worst mother ever and I dont want to cut it out b/c it is so low that it would literally take her hair from being right above her butt when wet, to nape length. I dont even know how they would go about cutting the side other than shaving it.

With all that said, I need your help, desperately. I dont have the largest budget but I feel like I would doing by daughter a huge injustice if I didnt at least inquire about how the process works in seeking your help. Is there a ball park of how much it usually costs, is it an hourly rate or a minimum amount? I live in Ohio, but I will be in PA this weekend as my husband has a conference to attend and I and the kids are tagging along. It may sound silly since it is just hair, but this has really got me upset.

Thank you so much for even reading this email and any help you can offer or insight to how I can retain your services would be extremely appreciated.    S T
______________________
Thanks again for all the time you spent repairing my damaged hair, and for the beautiful care package delivered at 4 am!!!! We are so appreciative of all you guys did. Is there still the possibility that you would be able to send me some sort of hair piece(s) in a darker blonde or streaked color to play with and use each week for more volume? As I have tried to recreate the style that you guys gave me that night, I am having to spend lots of time without any of the curls holding, so I may try sleeping in foam curlers. I really think clip-in or tape-in extensions (I will cut them to 8 inch to match my length) for some extra volume would be a big help for me. It's an adjustment, and I am bummed that my hair is as thin as it is after years of trying to remedy it with extensions. Do you know anything about laser light therapy? I had treatments last year and saw about 30% increase in volume, but they are 1800 bucks for an 8 month treatment, 15 minutes weekly. I heard of a hair brush that uses the same laser light therapy for $700 that I may invest in, if you know that to be a good method for hair strength and growth.
Thank you for everything!
A, D and L S :-)
_______________________
Good evening, hope to find you in great health. I am seeking your assistance. Currently i have a knot-tangled matted-birdnest thing in the dead center of my scalp. I am in agonizing pain causing cases of headaches. I was recommended by Lola stating you are amazing at managin such task. Is not my whole hair/head, i would say 25% is affected, probably less. Pls pls i beg you rescue me from this agonizing distress. I can be reached at ###-###-#### at anytime. I am flexible any day n time just pls help!
I currently reside in Bronx, NYC.
THANK YOU in advance for your time and patience. I look forward to hearing from you.


******The white cream on the hair in the pictures is the Take Down Remover Cream


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, my name is nani & i was stretching my relaxer and i havent combed out my hair properly in about a month and i have serverly matted hair and i need help me please i live in brooklyn new york